For the two-year period 2019-2021 SimAv participates in the project "Integration of web accessibility courses in ICT programs" - IWAC, Erasmus + project for cooperation on innovation and exchange of good practices, type KA203 - Strategic Partnerships for higher education.
The overall goal is to support accessibility skills training through a unique collaboration between academia and the private sector.
In addition to our University, other European partners are:
The project involves the release of 5 products, so-called Intellectual Output:
1) Collection of good practices: collection of good practices of university teaching on the development and implementation of accessible web sites and services
2) Handbook: manual for the development of courses on web accessibility
3) Case-based training material: training material
4) MOOCs on core web accessibility skills and knowledge: production of MOOCs
5) Recommendations on integrating web accessibility courses in higher education ICT programs: recommendations
Project website: www.iaapnordic.org/iwac