JETS - Joint lab for Emerging Technologies in Simulation
The collaboration between SimAv and DIBRIS started to promote education, design and research on hardware and software technologies applied to medical simulation. Moreover, the lab aims at creating new links between the university and the market for the creation of new startups.
The activities of the joint-lab are mainly focused on ICT, robotics, hardware and software development, research on common topics and training of qualified profiles in medical simulation.
These are the main goals:
- organize educational activities such as internships, master thesis projects, lectures, orientation events, PhD programs, and training courses
- define new projects for medical training involving new technologies, methods and prcedures for simulation
- start national and international collaborations for design and development, research and training in medical simulation
- support graduate and PhD students in setting up spiff and start-up
- produce scientific publications promoting the use and the development of helathcare simulation
Discover JETS activities